<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Basic Intuition and ESP Development 

I just mentioned at my English language learning blog that I missed the seminar I have been waiting for in years to attend. But someone told me, maybe I was not yet ready for the lessons I will be learning from the 2 whole day training. Yeah, maybe. Still, it would be good if I was able to attend. My questions and feeling of curiosity will stop then, or atleast it would have some satisfaction and the hunger will not be so much. Anyway, as I mentioned as a sidenote in the other post, I have paid already and can attend when there is one scheduled again.

I am really looking forward to it. I'm like a thirsty man in the desert, aching for that precious water and looking forward to the experience of being lifted from the rut.

Soon... soon...


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?